Galaxy

18 Jul 2016

Taylor Swift's reaction to leaked phone call is SO STUPID- Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian reportedly thinks Taylor Swift has reacted in a "stupid" way to recordings of their conversation regarding his controversial song Famous.
The Shake It Off singer - who has maintained she didn't know Kanye West was going to refer to her as ‘that b****’ in the track - responded to the drama on Instagram, and while her rival is keeping quiet publicly, she is said to not understand the issue.
A source told E! News: "[Kim thinks it's so stupid]. She says the word 'b****' bothered her but on the Grammys stage she never mentioned that. She said, 'Don't ever let anyone say they made you famous.’”
The 1989 star took to Instagram just hours after the row was the subject of the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and insisted she was being painted as a "liar" and was never given the "full story" about the track.
Slamming claims Kanye has video proof of Swift giving her blessing for the song, she began: "Where is the video of Kanye telling me he was going to call me 'that b****' in his song? It doesn't exist because it never happened. You don't get to control someone's emotional response to being called 'that b****' in front of the entire world."
The post continued: "Of course I wanted to like the song. I wanted to believe Kanye when he told me that I would love the song. I wanted us to have a friendly relationship. He promised to play the song for me, but he never did.
A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on
"While I wanted to be supportive of Kanye on the phone call, you cannot 'approve' a song you haven't heard. Being falsely painted as a liar when I was never given the full story or played any part of the song is character assassination."
Swift captioned the picture: "That moment when Kanye West secretly records your phone call, then Kim posts it on the Internet."
It comes after Kim posted a string of videos of Kanye speaking to Taylor about his music on SnapChat.
In the video Taylor can be heard saying: "Go with whatever line you think is better. It's obviously very tongue in cheek either way. And I really appreciate you telling me about it, that's really nice!"
She added: "I'm really glad you had the respect to call me that and tell me that as a friend, about the song."
Kim Kardashian posts video proof Taylor Swift DID hear Kanye West track Famous including 'b****' lyric before release.
In Sunday night's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians 35-year-old Kim can be seen chatting to her sister Kourtney, in a scene filmed around the time of Kimmy K's GQ shoot, and she claims Taylor helped "rewrite" the controversial track.
"I never talk s*** about anyone publicly, especially in interviews, but I was just like, I have so had it," says Kim in the KUWTK clip – appearing to reference her claim in the interview that Taylor had 'lied' about Famous.
"I just felt like I wanted to defend him in it cause she legitimately, quote, said: 'As soon as I get on that Grammy red carpet I'm gonna tell all the press I was in on it'."
"And then she just didn't like the reaction," interjected Kourtney as she nodded along in agreement.
"Yeah just another way to play the victim. It definitely got her a lot of attention the first time," added Kim. Ouch.
"I just don't think he should be punished for it still to this day."
The mum-of-two then tells the camera: "I've had it with people blatantly treating me husband a certain way and making him look a certain way.
"Kanye is always so honest and speaks his mind and when we were first dating people would always talk s*** and he always had my back.
"At this point I really don't give a f*** so I'll do whatever to protect my husband."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...