Galaxy

18 Jul 2016

Justin Bieber tells fans to stop throwing gifts onstage...'I don't want that s**t!'

Justin Bieber is asking his fans to stop throwing gift onstage during his "Purpose World Tour". During a show at Boardwalk Hall Arena in Atlantic City, New Jersey on Friday night, July 15, Justin was speaking to the concertgoers when a fan tried to throw something onstage. "Take this moment to listen and try not to give me a hat or whatever you're trying to throw onto the stage right now, because I probably don't want that s**t," Justin said before receiving a huge round of applause. "Sorry that was mean," the "What Do You Mean" hitmaker added, "But yeah, now I lost what I was going to say. I was deep into, like, a mode and a zone. I was into it. Now I'm out of it. I'll get it back. Just give me a second."
After gathering his thoughts, Justin told the crowd, "I just wanted to take this moment to acknowledge the fact that we all have a purpose, that we all have a meaning to life and it's not, like, we just don't live to die. And this life is not all struggles. I know that sometimes when we wake up in the morning, and it's like 'God another day.' "
The 22-year-old singer apologized again before continuing his concert with a new song. "Sorry for throwing your hat but you ruined the moment," he said, "Whatever, let's do it."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...