Galaxy

25 Jul 2016

Conrad Murray reveals he still love Michael Jackson and holds no grudge despite serving two-year for his death

He was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the case of Michael Jackson's death in 2009. 
And after serving two years of a four year sentence between 2011 and 2013, Conrad Murray maintains that he did nothing wrong and still holds a soft spot for the Jackson Five star. 
'I do not in any way have any anger. I am disappointed Michael had a very serious disability, he was addicted to opioids and he never shared that with me,' Murray said.
Adding: 'Outside of that, I love him.
He then voiced his opinion on believing he was wrongly convicted of a crime. 
'I did not commit a crime. My conviction was completely unjust.
'This was a huge wrong that was done to me and I will right this wrong some time in my lifetime.' 
Murray met Jackson for the first time in 2006, three years before the singer's death of a cardiac arrest, and he was the singer's personal physician and private confidante.
However, he was sent to jail for killing the King of Pop with an overdose of intravenous sedative in a case that made headlines around the world.
His license to practice was revoked in the state of Texas and suspended in California as well as Nevada. 
But to this day, Murray maintains he was not responsible for Jackson's tragic death, despite being found guilty and serving two years.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...