Galaxy

9 Nov 2016

Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend Jayde announced she's six months pregnant as she reveals her huge bump

Jayde Pierce recently announced the happy news on social media as she shared a picture of her huge belly showing.
The 21-year-old from Bedfordshire had kept the pregnancy under wraps until a few weeks ago when she told fans she and fellow blogger Mike Dixon were expecting their first child together.
The smiling star, who split from pop star Justin at the start of the year after they enjoyed a very saucy holiday in Bora Bora, said she is already six months along.
"We are so excited to finally announce we are expecting a baby! I still can't believe me and the love of my life have created another life that's growing inside of me," she wrote.
"It's been the hardest but one of the best times of my life so far. We can't wait to meet you little baby & we love you so much."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...