Galaxy

9 Nov 2016

Demi Lovato is under fire for making an ill-advised joke about the election, later apologize

Demi Lovato apologizes for making an ill-advised joke about the election on Twitter. The "Body Say" singer received backlash on Tuesday, November 8 after tweeting, "Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree and grab some p***y."
The now-deleted tweet was a reference to Donald Trump's lewd conversation with Billy Bush back in 2005. At the time, Donald felt entitled to grab women "by the p***y" because of his celebrity status.
She added, "Someone take my twitter away from me."
Demi, who has been a vocal supporter of Hillary Clinton, later posted, "Couldn't sleep last night and can't nap right now, I'm too anxious for tonight!! s #imwithher."
Demi later backtracked, "I apologize for the joke I made earlier.. seemed to offend some people. Just making light of the election."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...