Galaxy

27 Apr 2016

Kim Kardashian clarifies rumors about her marriage, butt size and third child


Kim Kardashian never exactly measured her famous derriere but she is sure that 55 inches is too extravagant. The reality show star recently googled herself and was amazed that people thought her butt could measure that big.

"I recently Googled myself for the first time in a while, and what I saw is pretty crazy," she told her fans in her website's video. She was particularly hooked to the headline which said, "Kim Kardashian Stuffs Her New 55-inch Cakes Into A Pair Of Jeans ...And We Like The Way That Thang Looks." She responded, "My butt is not that big. I would say it's about 12 inches off, but it's definitely not 55 inches."

She was also addressing the rumors about trouble in her marriage to Kanye West. "I've definitely had my fair share of, like, dramatic relationships. Honestly, this is like the most calm and it's like, nope, we're still together. We're happy. There's just nothing to really report on," she gushed.

And regarding the report that she's pregnant with her third child, she said, "My husband might be trying for a third child, but I am not. So I don't know. Maybe that's kind of true? Maybe not really true. If it happened, it happened. But I don't think we're trying, so maybe it's not true."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...