Galaxy

21 Mar 2016

Selena Gomez responds to Justin Bieber’s throwback picture


Justin Bieber sent fans into meltdown on Saturday when he posted an old shot of him and ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez kissing.
The photo, which shows the young pair sharing a smooch while on holiday together, was captioned “feels” and quickly clocked up over 2 million likes.
And proving that the feeling is still very much reciprocated, Selena left a comment under the picture, simply saying: “Perfect."
The on-off couple began dating in 2011 before splitting for the last time in October 2014, though they remain good friends and have regularly been seen in each other’s company since.

Speaking last month about their relationship, Selena said she isn't prepared to put herself on the front line again by dating him.
"At first I didn’t care. To me it was: I’m 18, I have a boyfriend, we look cute together, we like that. Then I got my heart broken and I cared," she explained.
"Because people had no idea what was going on, but everywhere it was a million different things. I was kind of in a corner, banging my head against the wall. I didn’t know where to go."
While late last year Justin gave a candid interview to Access Hollywood where he admitted he still loves his ex “dearly”.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...