Galaxy

25 Mar 2016

Man cut off own ears to look like his parrot


A man who has spent years undergoing plastic surgery trying to look like his PARROTS has gone a step further and changed his name - to Mr Parrotman.
Bonkers Ted Richards 58, is obsessed by pets Ellie, Teaka, Timneh, Jake and Bubi and has his face and eyes tattooed with feathers.

The animal nut - who has 110 tattoos, 50 piercings and a split tongue - has also had both his ears removed by a surgeon so he looks even more like them.
Ted, of Bristol, has now changed his name by Deed Poll - to Ted Parrotman.
He said: ''It's something I've thought about doing for a long time.

"Because I walk around the streets with my parrots so much, around here I've been known as Ted parrotman for years.
"So it only seems natural for me to change my name.
 "I've not had any contact with my mother and father for years because we didn't really get on - I don't even know if they're dead or alive, and I also don't talk to my siblings anymore - so I felt no connection to having a family name.
"For me, my real family are my parrots - so it only seems fitting for my surname to reflect this."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...