Galaxy

25 Mar 2016

Blac Chyna wants to get 'MARRIED' and have a 'BABY' With Rob Kardashian


Blac Chyna seemingly wants to take her relationship with her new boyfriend Rob Kardashian to the next level. The 27-year-old model, who started dating Rob back in January, said in a Snapchat video that she wanted to get married and have a baby with her beloved man.
A video posted by @chynaalaurenlove on
In the video, which was uploaded on Thursday, March 24, she told Kim Kardashian's brother that she wanted their relationship to be serious. "Rob, I am not playing with you, I want my eggs cracked! That means I wanna have a baby!" the mom of one told her bae. "I need my name dropped. That means I wanna be married! I'm am not f**kng around with you!"
A video posted by @chynaalaurenlove on

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...