Galaxy

18 Apr 2014

Oriol Romeu would like to stay at Valencia

Oriol Romeu would like to stay at Valencia



Romeu says he would prefer to extend his loan spell at Valencia next season rather than return to Chelsea.
The 22-year-old Romeu had just found a regular place in the squad when he suffered a meniscus tear in his right knee in February.
Romeu had surgery and missed more than a month of action. He made his first start since the injury on Sunday.
Now that he's back to full strength, Romeu has said he would like to stay at the Mestalla for at least another season, but he understands the final decision will be Chelsea's.
"The latest thing we have heard is that Valencia are happy with me, and that they would like me to stay," Romeu said in Marca.
"I like it here, but we will wait until the end of the season. I have another year left on my contract, and anything could happen. Chelsea are in charge here."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...