Galaxy

12 Oct 2016

Nicki Minaj strips in provocative photo shoot as she takes a seat on two completely naked men

Nicki Minaj posed in a provocative photo shoot for Marie Claire magazine's November issue. The rapper strips down to her birthday suit and hugs a naked male model in one photo.
A photo posted by Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj) on
Sharing the picture on her Instagram page, she captions it, "I promise if u trust me, I'll lead you to greatness. Close your eyes & trust."
A photo posted by Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj) on
In another shot, she is fully clothed and uses two male models as some kind of furniture. Donning a black dress, she gives a sharp gaze to the camera while taking a seat on the two completely naked guys.
The 33-year-old Trinidad and Tobago-born star talks about being an independent woman in an interview with the magazine. "Nowadays, I feel like [young women] see marrying into money ...I think that's a big thing now," she says. "I don't want that to be a woman's goal in life. I want your goal in life to be to become an entrepreneur, a rich woman, a career-driven woman."
A photo posted by Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj) on
She adds, "You have to be able to know that you need no man on this planet at all, period, and he should feel that, because when a man feels that you need him, he acts differently."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...