Galaxy

16 Aug 2016

The Game crudely alleges that he had slept with 'Three Kardashians' in new song 'Sauce'

The Game unveils some seriously offensive lyrics about the Kardashian sisters in his latest song "Sauce" featuring DJ Khaled. The 36-year-old rapper, who has been linked to Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian, hinted that he had intimate relations with Kourtney Kardashian too.

"I used to f**k bitches that Usher Raymond passed off / Then I f**ked three Kardashians, hold that thought / I'm that raw, not that raw, Trojans on deck / Like USA synchronized swimmers, I keep them hoes wet / And if you havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but the sauce ain't one, hit me," he raps.

It's unknown whether the Kardashians gave "Sauce" their stamp of approval.

"All my real fans ... New music alert ... CLICK THE LINK IN MY BIO NOW!!!" the rapper shares on Instagram alongside the cover photo of his new single, "And my haters ... F**k yo childhood pet."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...