Galaxy

18 Aug 2016

Debut awaiting United new boy Paul Pogba dines out with teammate Jesse Lingard

Manchester United new boy Paul Pogba shared a selfie alongside Jesse Lingard as the pair dined out in Manchester on Wednesday night.
The £89million midfielder is preparing to make his debut for Jose Mourinho's side and is expected to feature against Southampton at on Friday.
And he geared up for the Old Trafford encounter by enjoying a cheeky Nando's alongside former youth team pal Lingard.
"You have to ask the manager but I feel very good and have been training for 10 days. I am okay," Pogba said.
"I am quite used to this. I played the World Cup two years ago when at Juve and three years ago I was at the Under-20s World Cup as well. So I am okay. It is about your body and I have been training on my holidays."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...