Galaxy

8 Jul 2016

Chris Brown dedicates new released song 'My Friend' to Victims of Police brutality

Chris Brown has unveiled a new song "My Friend" following the fatal shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. The "Loyal" hitmaker shared on Instagram on Thursday, July 7 a link to "My Friend" along with caption, "This song I released for free for anybody dealing with injustice or struggle in their lives."
"I can't even cry/ Anxiety at night/ Can't make up excuses/ Gotta face the music," Breezy sings.

Breezy weighed in on the recent cases of police brutality in another clip, saying, "Something gotta give, it has to. S**t is f***ing annoying and it's disrespectful. Man, we getting killed every day. I'm getting pissed off about this s**t, regardless of how you f***ing view me, us as a people need to start coming together."
A video posted by 1 (@chrisbrownofficial) on
He then posted a Daily News cover story featuring a bloodied Alton Sterling with a cop pointing a gun at him.
A photo posted by 1 (@chrisbrownofficial) on

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...