Galaxy

20 Feb 2016

Seems like Amber Rose is done dating rappers- I don't want to date a Rapper anymore

While making appearance on E! News' "Hollywood Medium", the 32-year-old model opened up about her love life, hinting that she didn't want to date a rapper anymore after splitting from exes Wiz Khalifa and Tyga.

Clairvoyant Tyler Henry asked Rose about things she wanted to know in the future. "I guess I wanna know if, if I'm gonna find love again, and if I'm gonna have more babies," Rose told Henry in a sneak peek of the Sunday, February 21 episode.
"What's interesting about this is that I'm either seeing a relationship with someone who has a record label, I'm seeing a record label, record label, record label," Henry replied. "I don't want you to date a rapper."

Responding to Henry's statement about dating a rapper, Rose stressed that she indeed didn't want to have a rapper boyfriend anymore. "No, I don't want to date a rapper anymore, get them away from me!" she exclaimed. "I'm very attracted to creative people so that's why they just, they call me."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...