Galaxy

30 Jan 2016

Blac Chyna arrested at Airport for fighting on flight


Blac Chyna was arrested on Friday afternoon, January 29 at an Austin airport after getting drunk on a flight.

Blac was on a Delta flight from LAX to London with a layover in Austin. According to an eyewitness, she appeared to be "heavily intoxicated" and got engaged in a fight with a flight attendant on the plane. Another eyewitness claimed that she at one point screamed, "Y'all got no respect for me. I gotta tie my shoes. Let me tie my Yeezys."

When the plane landed in the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, cops met her at the gate and arrested her after she screamed at an airline employee, "Nasty a** b***h." She's reportedly crying while handcuffed and taken away.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...