Galaxy

28 Aug 2015

Miley Cyrus reveals she's single, not serious with Stella Maxwell

Miley Cyrus has revealed she's not in a serious relationship with Victoria's Secret beauty Stella Maxwell.
The 22-year-old singer, who was previously engaged to Liam Hemsworth, has been romantically linked to the model for a number of months and has now opened up about her relationship status AND her romantic status in a new interview.
She said: "I'm very open about it - I'm pansexual. But I'm not in a relationship.
"I'm 22, I'm going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I'm with."
The Wrecking Ball hitmaker refuses to conform to traditional gender stereotypes and can't "relate" to expectations of males and females.
Being pansexual means she's not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
Speaking to the forthcoming October issue of Britain's ELLE magazine, she said: "I don't relate to what people have made men and women into. I know I'm more extreme and badass than most guys, but that doesn't make me a boy.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...