Galaxy

10 Jun 2015

Chris Brown admits he still loves Karrueche Tran


Chris Brown opened up about his feelings for Karrueche Tran in an interview in "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on June 9. The R&B singer told the host that he still loved the 27-year-old model despite the confrontation the two had last week.

"I'm going to be honest and be a man about it and just take it one day at a time," Chris said. "I can't promise anything and I can't jump over the moon, but it takes time for all wounds [to heal]. I take full responsibility for my actions and things that I've done in the past. I feel like it's just a time thing."

The "Ayo" hitmaker admitted that he wanted to be reconciled with his ex-girlfriend. "I'm not a hateful person," he added. "Of course I still love her, but mentally right now, I think everything takes time. I just need to focus on being the best father I can be."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...