Galaxy

5 May 2015

Drake opens Nightclub in Honor of his Grandparents


Drake opened a nightclub in his hometown of Toronto, Canada. Dedicating the club to his late grandparents Rueben and Evelyn Sher, the rapper named the club SherClub after them.

The Canadian rapper took to Instagram last weekend to pay tribute to his grandparents while announcing the new club. "Rest in peace to my grandparents Rueben and Evelyn Sher," so he wrote alongside a picture of him standing at the new club's entrance.

He added, "My grandmother was the first person to ever play catch with me and my grandfather was the biggest sports fan in the world. I opened this club in the memory of both of [grandparents]. Thank you to the ACC, MLSE, and Ferris.#SherClub #6Side #fightNight."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...