Galaxy

12 Jan 2015

Lionel Messi- media reports are lies, am in Barcelona to stay

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi insists he does not want to leave and says reports he demanded coach Luis Enrique should be sacked are "lies".
It was reported the 27-year-old wanted to leave after a row with Enrique.
"I have no intentions of leaving for any team, not Chelsea nor Manchester City," he said, after inspiring a 3-1 victory over Atletico Madrid.
"I'm tired of all the things that people have been saying. I didn't ask the club to fire anyone."
It had been suggested Barcelona's record goalscorer might leave the Catalan club following reports of a training-ground row with Enrique, who took over last summer.
But Messi added: "People make it out as if I run the club and that's not how it is. I don't ask anyone to make decisions.
"Everything that has been said is lies and I want people to know that. Everything that has been said is false.
"People say these things because they want to cause us harm. It hurts because it came from Barca people. We must be united."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...