Galaxy

1 Nov 2014

Van Gaal: Wayne Rooney will be ready for Mnchester City in sunday's derby


Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal believes Wayne Rooney will be at his sharpest in Sunday's derby against Manchester City -- despite going five weeks without a game.
Rooney makes his comeback for his club after serving a three-match ban for his red card against West Ham, and while the England striker has a track record of needing match action to reach peak form, Van Gaal is convinced his captain is ready.
He told a news conference: "I think he is very fit because he is training very good. That was also my surprise that he always is very sharp in training sessions. I said that already in the USA [in preseason], and he has continued that attitude, so I am very happy.
"I think he is very fit to play. I don't have any doubt to play him."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...