Galaxy

13 Sept 2014

I won't change my lifestyle- Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho said he doesn't plan on changing his lifestyle off the pitch, but that it wouldn't keep him from fighting to add one more title to an illustrious career that currently has made a stopover at Queretaro in the Liga MX.
Ronaldinho, who was officially introduced by the club he signed with last week, has been a king of the World Cup with Brazil, the Champions League and La Liga with Barcelona, and the Copa Libertadores with Atletico Mineiro. However, he's known as a king of nightlife, a bon vivant and party animal.
At 34 years of age and in the twilight of his career, Ronaldinho doesn't believe it's time to change his lifestyle.
"I've always led the same kind of lifestyle, and all the teams I've played on, I've been a champion," said Ronaldinho during a press conference in Mexico's capital. "I hope to continue leading the same lifestyle and to keep being a champion."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...