Galaxy

22 Aug 2014

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda' Music Video receive mix feeling from Grandmaster Flash


Grandmaster Flash has voiced his opinion about Nicki Minaj's twerk-filled "Anaconda" music video. In a new interview with BBC Radio, the rapper admitted he wasn't impressed by the raunchy clip he thought was "totally unnecessary."

He said that Minaj is too successful to make such music video. "I think an artist of her stature, it wasn't necessary, although it could be considered fun from her point of view," he explained. "I just think maybe if she was up-and-coming maybe, but to have done all the things that she has done, and all the power she already has, it wasn't totally necessary."

The 56-year-old musician also revealed another reason why he's not a fan of Minaj's latest work. "I've got a stepdaughter, 12, and I got a daughter, 15, and if I was walking by her room and she was watching the video and she was actually trying to emulate that, I don't know. I'd be pretty much upset," he added.
"Anaconda" is the latest single to be lifted off Minaj's upcoming "The Pink Print" album.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...