Galaxy

15 Jul 2014

Jack Wilshere seen smoking on holiday in Las Vegas


Jack Wilshere has been caught smoking for the second time in nine months.
Pictures emerged of England flops Wilshere and Joe Hart behaving outrageously at a pool party in Las Vegas.
The most compromising photograph is of Arsenal midfielder Wilshere with a cigarette in his mouth, which is certain to anger Arsenal and England fans.



In addition, he can be seen puffing on a cigar, having drink poured into his mouth by a fellow reveller who is standing outside the pool and there are also pictures of Hart passing on a mouthful of drink into Wilshere’s mouth.
Manager Arsene Wenger is a staunch anti-smoker but the club dismissed any concern despite Wilshere being caught with a cigarette for the second time in a year.
After being caught in October a few days ahead of a match, he insisted: ‘I am not a smoker.’ Wenger then gave Wilshere, 22, a public dressing down, saying: ‘I disagree completely with that behaviour. When you are a football player you are a role model and you don’t do what damages your health. 
‘You can damage your health at home, you can drink at home, you can smoke at home and nobody sees it. But when you go out socially, you can damage your reputation as an example.’
Wilshere’s representatives had originally claimed the midfielder was dared to hold the cigarette as a joke.
But he later admitted: ‘Players make mistakes. I am not a smoker. I spoke with the boss and he asked me what happened, I explained to him and we sorted it out. It is not an issue I expect to come back. As I said, I am not a smoker so I think that will be my last one.’

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...