Galaxy

2 Dec 2013

Paul Walker's 'Heart Was So Big,' Says Dad

http://spectrogalaxy.blogspot.com/2013/12/paul-walkers-heart-was-so-big-says-dad.html

Paul Walker's father has expressed the heartbreak he feels over his son's untimely death.

"I'm just glad that every time I saw him, I told him I loved him. And he said the same thing to me," Paul Walker Sr. said to CBS2's Greg Mills.

"His heart was so big," Walker Sr. added, "I was proud of him every day of his life."

Walker Sr. and his wife raised Paul and his three siblings in Sunland, Calif. "His brothers are all taking it pretty hard," he added. Paul also leaves behind a daughter, Meadow Rain, who just turned 15 last month. Walker Sr. said The Fast and the Furious actor had expressed his concern over balancing his career and family time.

"[He told me], 'I want to take a hiatus, she's just 15 and I don't have much more time to be with her,' and then boom, he got another movie. And he says, 'I don't know what to do here.' "

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...