Galaxy

4 Dec 2013

Amy Willerton goes back to her white cross-over bikini in the jungle

I'm A Celebrity 2013: Amy Willerton goes back to her white cross-over bikini in the jungle
Jane of the jungle: In the rainforest backdrop, Amy certainly looked like a character out of a Tarzan movie

Amy Willerton was back to her white cross over bikini on Tuesday, reminding the viewers of that first time Myleene Klass made headlines for her shower-wear in I'm A Celebrity.

But it looked like Amy's time in the jungle had started to drag as she didn't look very cheery during her daily cleansing.

However, with Laila Morse gone from the show, the former Miss Universe contestant may be feeling more comfortable in the celebrity campsite.

I'm A Celebrity 2013: Amy Willerton goes back to her white cross-over bikini in the jungle
Cheer up love: Amy WIllerton looks glum as she takes a shower in the I'm A Celebrity jungleunder the shower


EastEnders star Laila was the second person to be voted out of the jungle, after she and Alfonso Ribero ended up in the bottom two.

But though Morse was disappointed to go, she was happy to see her family, and when asked about her relationship with Amy, the actress didn't seem to think there was as much animosity as the viewers believed.

'I don't think she's disliked,' Laila told presenters Ant and Dec. 'She's got a different background whereas we're just ordinary people. I don't talk like her, she's got a nice voice!'

I'm A Celebrity 2013: Amy Willerton goes back to her white cross-over bikini in the jungle
All white: The former Miss Universe contestant rocker her white bikini on Wednesday

'[Amy] does everything in a slow pace and I'm quick, Morse added. 'And I wanna speed her up! I think she took a bit of umbridge with it.'

But that's not the way Willerton's parents have seen it, as they told the Daily Mirror that their daughter was being bullied.

Bruce Willerton said, 'Being a good looking girl Amy has taken a lot of stick from people.

I'm A Celebrity 2013: Amy Willerton goes back to her white cross-over bikini in the jungle
Another one to go: Now a celebrity will be evicted from the jungle each night until a winner is announced

I'm A Celebrity 2013: Amy Willerton goes back to her white cross-over bikini in the jungle
Bullied? Amy's parents seem to think she is being targeted by camp mates likes Lucy Pargeter in the show


'She has been brought up with a disabled brother, so she knows what it's like to be ridiculed. I'd like to see them all do something together about bullying.'

Lucy Pargeter has been since as the leader of the anti-Amy party, but Matthew Wright has also described the model as 'too indulgent and too spoilt and too ambitious.'

But Willerton isn't the only person to be finding their time in jungle hard, as Alfonso sees it as the toughest challenge he’s faced and is killing him.

He said: 'I feel that this show has taken my spark away, it has been more difficult than anything I’ve ever had to do in my life and it was starting to literally kill me.'

I'm A Celebrity 2013: Amy Willerton goes back to her white cross-over bikini in the jungle
Boys have got her back: Despite the snarky comments from the girls it seems the male campers have shown their support, apart from Matthew Wright

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...