Galaxy

26 Oct 2013

JUST A LITTLE

An old man lived alone in Minnesota with his wife. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but couldn't, for it was a strenuous work for him.

His only son who could have helped him, was in prison.

So, he wrote a letter about his present situation to his son.


Dear Son,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year.

I hate to miss doing the garden, because your mother always love planting time.

I'm just too old digging up a garden plot.

If you were here, all my troubles would be over, because i know you would have dug the plot for me,

but, you been in prison wouldn't let that.

Love you son. 

Shortly, the old man received this short telegram from his son.





For heaven's sake, dad, don't dig up the garden!! That's where I buried the GUNS!


At 4a.m the next morning.

A dozen FBI Agents and Local Police Officers showed up  and dug up the entire garden without finding any gun.

Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what has happened, and asked him what to do next.

His son's replied:

Go ahead and plant your potatoes, Dad. It's the best I could do for you from here.

Love you Dad.

NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING DEEP FROM YOUR HEART, YOU CAN DO IT.

IT IS THE THOUGHT THAT MATTERS NOT WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE THE PERSON IS.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...