Galaxy

3 Oct 2018

Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo hits back at people accusing him of rape

Cristiano Ronaldo has issued a firm denial amid sexual assault allegations.
The Juventus star insists he has a 'clear conscious' on the matter and that he will now 'await with tranquility' for the investigation to unfold.
"I firmly deny the accusations being issued against me," Ronaldo said. "Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in.
"Keen as I may be to clear my name, I refuse to feed the media spectacle created by people seeking to promote themselves at my expense.

"My clear conscious will thereby allow me to await with tranquillity the results of any and all investigations."
Ronaldo is being sued by a woman in the US who alleges he raped her in the penthouse suite of a Las Vegas hotel in 2009.

The Nevada woman alleges the former Manchester United forward then dispatched a team of "fixers" to obstruct the criminal investigation and trick her into keeping quiet for 375,000 dollars (£268,000).
The suit says the woman asked police last month to reopen the criminal case.
Las Vegas police confirmed to the Associated Press on Monday that they have reopened a sexual assault case from 2009 brought by the woman named in the lawsuit.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...