Galaxy

10 Oct 2016

Celine Dion has never been with another man besides her late husband

Celine Dion has revealed she has never been with another man besides her husband.
The 48-year-old singer was left devastated when spouse René Angélil died of cancer in January and she isn't ready to move on yet.
"I love him. I'm still in love with him," she said on CBS Sunday Morning while adding she wasn't ready to fall in love again. "Not now. I'm still married to him. I've never kissed another man in my life."
But Celine - who has children René-Charles, 14, and five-year-old twins Nelson and Eddy with her late husband - insisted she still has a lot of "love" in her life.
She added: "I love. I love. I love him. I'm still in love with him. And I have the love of my children. I have the love of my fans. I love the people that I work with. So, my life is not empty of love.
"I go to bed with him and I come onstage with him, and...so, I'm still married to him."
The Think Twice hitmaker was just 12 years old when she met René, who became her manager.
And she remembered her spouse, who was 38 at the time, looked "very beautiful" and she appreciated the fact he didn't treat her like a child.
She recalled: "I thought he looked very beautiful. He looked great. I felt confident that this man was not treating me as a 'Oh, hi, little pumpkin' or 'Hi, little sweetie' or like a little baby."
Celine found it difficult watching her husband suffer in the months leading to his death, so has taken comfort from knowing he is no longer in pain.
She said: "Before he left, it was very, very difficult for all of us - for me, especially, and my children - to see the man of my life die a little bit more every day.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...