Galaxy

30 Aug 2016

Police SWAT team barricade Chris Brown's Los Angeles mansion on allegations that a woman was threatened at gun point

A police SWAT team has descended on Chris Brown's Los Angeles mansion, following allegations that a woman was threatened at the property with a gun.
A team of officers are currently outside the sprawling home, where they have been seen putting up police tape as they attempt to investigate the alleged incident.
Police have reportedly been outside the property since 3am when a woman called 911 and claimed the singer "pulled a gun" on her. The report claims that police are waiting for a search warrant to be granted.
According to TMZ authorities have retrieved some items from a duffel bag that was allegedly thrown from a window of the property including a gun, other weapons and drugs.
Sources have allegedly told the website that Brown himself threw the bag, taunting police by shouting "come and get me."
The singer is inside the LA home and has posted a string of videos to Instagram, venting his frustration over the situation.
Earlier today it was reported by TMZ that the singer was being investigated on an allegation of criminal assault, after a woman claimed he threatened her with a gun while at an LA residence, prompting her to call 911.
Soon after images of police outside Brown's house were posted to social media, with the singer then insisting he had done nothing wrong in an expletive laden Instagram video.
"So I'm asleep half the damn night," he begins, "I just wake up, all these mother f****** helicopters is around, police out there at the gate."
"Come on my n****, what else do you f****** want from me bro, I stay outta the way, take care of my daughter, do work. I don't need to f*** ugly b******, trifling b******, whatever the f*** it is."
Brown, who claims to be inside his property continues: "I'm not on that bro, I'm way too tired to be dealing with this b*******. Every three months you come up with something bro? What is it, what's going to be next?" he claimed.
Attacking the police for not responding to his calls as swiftly, he said: "At the same time when I call the police for stalker people who are endangering my life, they don't come until the next day. Someone makes a f***** allegation about me, oh yeah and the whole f****** SWAT team.
Brown added: "My n***** I'm innocent, I'm tired of hearing this s***"
In a follow up video he also denied reports he was "barricaded" inside his house and appeared to laugh at the suggestion, before saying "f*** the police".

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...