Galaxy

28 Jul 2016

Labour MP Toby Perkins Twitter hacked, as he was turned into a 'sexy model' in lingerie

A Labour MP was left red-faced after being transformed into a half-naked 'sexy model' in a Twitter hack.
Toby Perkins scrambled to fix his account today after his photo was replaced with a photo of a model dubbed 'Anna Nelson' and a link to a private webcam.
Complete with a verified Twitter tick, the account then started tweeting photos of a busty model with the caption: "I love to show my body on here."
Mr Perkins said: "I was on Twitter at about 8.30am and everything was fine. Then I sat down for breakfast and started getting phone calls."
The Chesterfield MP insisted he had "no idea" how he'd been hacked.
He joked: "A couple of people thought I'd lost a bit of weight on my holiday but I don't think so.
"It appears the forces of darkness have been overcome but I'm not taking it for granted yet that they won't come back."
Mr Perkins later tweeted: "Apologies for brief break in service, I believe my (temporarily hacked) Twitter account now back in safe hands."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...