Galaxy

27 Jun 2016

Kim Kardashian hosts mermaid themed party for North West

Kim Kardashian earned serious Cool Mum points as she held a mermaid themed birthday party for little North and her cousin Penelope.
It's fair to say Kim was the hottest ever mermaid as she wore a figure hugging 'tail' and pearls.
And little North couldn't contain her pride and excitement at the themed party for her and little Penelope.
Kim wrote: "North and P had a joint mermaid party over the weekend! They are obsessed with mermaids, so we gave the party a fun Under the Sea theme."
While Kim and her daughter wore seashell style tops, Kanye West hardly pushed the boat out for the nautical theme as he wore a T-shirt.
Although Kim has donned the tail on a past occasion, we can't imagine it's been out of her wardrobe that many times.
Kim added: "How cute is this mermaid costume North had on?!
"I had to bring out my 2012 Halloween costume, when I was a mermaid. I can't believe it still fit!
"North was in awe, and I knew I would get major 'cool mom' points for wearing this."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...