Galaxy

30 May 2016

Dragon Queen Emilia Clarke reveals why she's still single


Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke is looking for love, but has made it difficult for herself over the years.
The British actress, who shot to fame as Daeynerys Targaryen in the hit HBO series, has had a hectic schedule in recent years – having landed lead roles in movies such as Terminator and Me Before You. This has prevented her from finding love.

In a new interview, the 29-year-old admitted she had an old-fashioned view of love.
She told the Sun on Sunday newspaper: "I kept thinking that for clarity of mind, I had to be in one place. Then I realised that's not how this life is going to work. It makes romance absolutely impossible.
"I'm soppy and I do like to believe that when the right person comes along, it will work, because you want to make it work. Everyone else seems to manage it."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...