Galaxy

8 Dec 2015

The Indian man born with 2 excess legs on his back

An Indian man who was born with four legs has become an outcast after villagers labelled him a devil.
Arun Rajput has had the two extra limbs - believed to be from an undeveloped parasitic twin - dangling from his back since birth.
But the 20-year-old says he has been forced to live the life of a recluse by those in the remote village of Farrukhabad in Uttar Pradesh, northern India.
Rajput said: "People laugh at me. They say I am a devil. No one respects me here because I look different. But I want to be like one of them. I want to work like other man."
The unusual defect has seen Rajput face jibes and name calling while growing up and many locals said his family was cursed.
His extra limbs mean he cannot sit properly, walking has become uncomfortable and he has to have tailor made trousers developed.
But the young man says he does not want to be treated any differently from others.
"I want to do normal things and be treated like a normal person," he said.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...