Galaxy

2 Oct 2014

Beyonce swinging with daughter Blue Ivy in new family snaps

Doting mother Beyoncé had a swinging good time with her daughter Blue Ivy in the family snaps she shared on her website Wednesday.
The 33-year-old pop diva was wearing the same pearl-embellished bikini she donned in her Tuesday snaps.
The 17-time Grammy winner dressed her two-year-old toddler in a lavender bikini top and white ruffled skirt as they played on a swing-set.
Little Blue also joined father Jay Z atop matching mini-ATVs in what appeared to be the backyard of their $200,000 a month rented Bel Air mansion.
The privileged youngster already had a pint-sized blue Lamborgini and pink Cadillac, which she received at her second birthday bash.
'I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that,' the 44-year-old rap mogul said on Oprah's Master Class in 2012.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...