Galaxy

12 Jun 2014

Forbes: World's Highest-Paid Athletes- Floyd Mayweather Jnr

Floyd Mayweather Jnr has been named the world’s highest-paid athlete in 2013 by Forbes magazine.
The pound-for-pound No 1, who has won all 46 of his fights as a professional, made $105million (£62.5m) for his last two fights, against Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez and Marcos Maidana.
Mayweather, 37, beat Cristiano Ronaldo to top spot with basketball star LeBron James in third.
Mayweather also topped the list in 2013 with $85m (£51m), ousting Tiger Woods who been No 1 for the previous decade.
‘I'm humbled and extremely fortunate to be recognized by Forbes as the highest-paid athlete once again,’ said Mayweather.
‘I'm doing something that no other athlete is doing, promoting myself and seeing my hard work pay off in the form of record-breaking numbers. It's all about hard work and dedication which is so important and a key part of my financial success.
‘I’m grateful for my family, team and fans. Being able to take care of my family is my number one priority and the level of success that I've achieved allows me to give them the best. I look forward to stepping into the ring in September and doing what I do best.’

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

He's a very hard working dude and deserves those 'numbers' he earned 'em!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...