Galaxy

21 May 2014

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho a puppet- Samuel Eto'o

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho a puppet- Samuel Eto'o

Eto'o is out of contract at Stamford Bridge after a season-long stint following his move from Anzhi Makhachkala and looks to have signalled his departure with some disparaging remarks in recent weeks.
The 33-year-old was angered by Mourinho's comments earlier in the season when he appeared to question his official age and described the Portuguese as a 'puppet' after previously branding him a 'fool'.
"Contrary to what a puppet says about my age, I am still physically fit," he told the Confederation of African Football's official website.
"At 33, I feel real good. I have proven that I could do better than youths."
Eto'o scored 12 times last season as Chelsea finished third in the Premier League and reached the semi-finals of the Champions League.
He is currently preparing for the upcoming World Cup and is confident he can still play for a top European team next season.
"I wish to also say that I am not going to the United States or to the Middle East," he said.
"I will continue at the top level. I will continue to play the Champions League.
"My romance with this competition is far from over. I will not tell you where, but I will be at the top level. I am 33 and I have two World Cups to play.
"Before me there are other players who went on until the age of 41. So I can continue."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...