Galaxy

19 Feb 2014

Kim Kardashian address Butt Implant Rumors

Kim Kardashian address Butt Implant Rumo

Kim Kardashian has addressed rumors about her getting butt implants. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" posted a long Twitter post on Wednesday, February 19 to talk about the issue, telling people who made up the story to "get a life."

"I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life!" she said in the Twitter post. "Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight (especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes!"

"Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you. I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!" she continued.

In other news, the 33-year-old reality star and her sisters recently unveiled their baby clothing line. The collections will be available at Babies''R''Us stores in March.

"As a mom, I cherish the time my baby and I spend together getting her dressed. The items in this collection are exactly what I have imagined for her," the mother of North West said, as quoted by Us Weekly. She previously told a fan, "Kids grow up so fast. You need affordable clothes!"


0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...