Galaxy

31 Mar 2016

Thor' movie could be my 'last time out of the gate- Tom Hiddleston (Loki)

Tom Hiddleston is definitely going to be in the upcoming "Thor: Ragnarok".
" 'Thor 3' will be cool because I've not done it for four years," said Hiddleston, who first appeared as the character in the first "Thor" movie. "I love working with [Chris Hemsworth]. This will be my last time out of the gate."

Asked if this meant there would be no Loki in "Avengers: Infinity War", Hiddleston responded, "I don't know! Honestly, I don't know. They haven't got their ducks in a row yet. They make it up as they go along."

Hiddleston's Loki was also featured in "The Avengers" and "Thor: The Dark World". He would've appeared in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" too if he hadn't been cut.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...