Galaxy

7 Jan 2016

Janet Jackson denies throat cancer rumor, I do not have cancer. I'm recovering


After Janet Jackson halted her "Unbreakable" tour on doctor's order late last year, rumor recently emerged claiming that she might have throat cancer. On Wednesday, January 6, the singer herself debunked the report in a video posted on Twitter.

The 2-minute clip opens with a portion of "The Great Forever" from Jackson's comeback album "Unbreakable". "Sources say but where ya gettin' it/ Don't create the truth you like," she sings before a statement from her flashes on the screen.

"Remember... believe it when you hear it from my lips. The rumors are untrue. I do not have cancer. I'm recovering," it reads. "My doctors have approved my concert as scheduled in Europe, and as I promised, the postponed shows will be rescheduled. Thank you for your prayers and love."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...