Galaxy

3 Apr 2015

Desperate Jose Mourinho: don't care if we win the Premier League title at home, away or even in the hotel

Jose Mourinho has declared that he doesn't care where Chelsea win the Premier League, so long as they end up claiming the title.
The Blues lead the table by six points, with a game in hand, and face Stoke City at home on Saturday in the first of their final nine games of the season.
'I dont care if it is in the hotel or away or at home, I just want to win it,' said Mourinho, as Chelsea trained at Cobham on Friday.
'In any occasion I think the club who wins it gets the trophy in our last match at home, and our last game of the season is at home (to Sunderland).
'So if we win the title we get the trophy at our house. But I don't care, even if somebody loses the trophy and we don't get it I am happy with that. I just want to win it.'

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...