Galaxy

26 Dec 2014

Eminem comes out as Gay in 'The Interview'


Eminem makes a cameo as a celebrity who's being interviewed by James Franco's TV host character in "The Interview" and "comes out of the closet" on the TV show. A clip which just surfaced online sees the "Guts Over Fear" hitmaker having a chat with Franco on his TV show "Skylark Tonight" about his music before casually saying that he's "gay."

"When I say things about gay people, or people think my lyrics are homophobic - it's because I'm gay," Em says. Seth Rogen, who plays the show's producer, freaks out as he listens to the chat with other staff members, telling Franco to ask Em to clarify his statement. "People probably are shocked by what you're saying," Franco remarks later, to which Em replies, "I'm more shocked with people haven't figured it out now. I mean, it's kind of like I've been playing gay peek-a-boo."

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...