Galaxy

9 Sept 2014

A possessive girlfriend made her partner put on T-shirt with humilating message: I love my girlfriend Abbie and i hate all the girls in Ibiza so please stay away from me

A possessive girlfriend made her partner of six years wear a T-shirt covered in pictures of the two of them together.
Abbie Bartlett, 20, had the shirt custom-made for her boyfriend Leon Connolly, 24.
It bears the uncompromising message: 'I love my girlfriend Abbie, I hate the girls in Ibiza, so please stay away from me'.
Miss Bartlett told how she produced the shirt as a surprise as he was packing his bags to leave.
Pictures of Mr Connolly wearing the T-shirt were then posted online and received large amounts of attention - leading Miss Bartlett to worry it could have the opposite effect and attract girls who 'like a challenge'.
But the couple, who have a five-year-old daughter and live together in Newcastle, have laughed off the publicity and are treating the incident as a joke.
Miss Bartlett said: 'When I took it in to the printing shop and explained what I wanted I swear they must have thought I was a psycho.
'Leon wasn't expecting it, I had mentioned that I would make him a t-shirt but didn't think I actually would.
'He saw the funny side of it because it is really just a joke, he and I have a really similar sense of humour.
'He ended up laughing about it and even posed for pictures wearing it.' 
Abbie, a criminology student at Northumbria University, said: 'Leon said he definitely will wear it in Ibiza now because he's practically famous, but I think it might have the opposite effect.
'Now that everyone has seen it online I think it might just attract loads of girls... some girls like a challenge.' 
'I have absolutely no reason to be jealous or possessive because I know Leon would never cheat on me.
'We met when we were really young and have been together ever since. I trust him completely and we've been on separate holidays before, that's just how our relationship works, we do our own thing.'

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...